Synthesis is allowing for safe, reproducible and MICS (Micro Incision Cataract Surgery) through a sub-2mm incision.
- Synthesis acrylic copolymer material has been used for more than 17 years in Ophthalmology.
- Consistent injection forces throughout the entire power range.
- The 4-point fixation and C-Edge+ (≤ 5 microns) intraocular lens (IOL) features a 6mm optic and 3 anatomically friendly overall diameters to fit different capsular bag sizes [11mm (from 0.0D to 15.0D), 10.7mm (from 15.0D to 22.0D), 10.5mm (from 22.5D to 30.0D)]
- Synthesis posterior shift vaulted design allows for superior posterior capsule adhesion.
- Aspheric aberration-neutral optic
- The IOL is immediately available in both clear or blue-light filtering designs.
Synthesis is implanted in conjunction with a leading quality injector system (preloaded or cartridge loaded options).
To learn more, visit our contact page.