Toric intraocular lens
- From 5 to 32 D
- Incision MiCs 1,6mm
- IIb class
- CLADIMED S50BI03
- Packaging Box of 1 item
Managing astigmatism is made easier by combining the strengths of proven rotational stability IOL platform, a large combination of sphere/cylinder options and the latest intuitive Synthesis Toric online calculator.
- Clinically proven rotational stability: 93% of patients with less than 5° rotation from surgery day (D0) over a 4 month follow-up period (1)
Average rotation of 2.93° at 4 months.
- The 4-point fixation and C-Edge+ (≤ 5 microns) intraocular lens features a 6mm optic and 11mm across the power range for enhanced stability in the capsular bag.
- Dioptric Power: from +05.00D to +32.00D (sphere) and from +0.75D to +6.00D (cylinder).
- Synthesis Toric is implanted in conjunction with a leading quality preloaded injector system allowing for sub 2.0mm incision.
- MICS techniques minimises surgically induced astigmatism (3)
- Cutting Edge next generation multilingual online calculator takes into account posterior corneal astigmatism (2)
- Bookmark the Cutting Edge Toric Calculator by clicking here:toriccalc.cutting-edge.fr
(1) Evaluation of the rotational stability of the SISA* (Cutting Edge) monofocal intraocular lens after cataract surgery – a prospective uncontrolled open-label study. ID-RCB number: 2017-A00924-49 – data on file
(2) Koch D, Ali S, Weikert M et al. Contribution of posterior corneal astigmatism to total corneal astigmatism. J Cataract Refract Surg 2012; 38:2080–2087
(3) Tetikoglu M, Yeter C, Helvacıoglu F et al. Effect of Corneal Incision Enlargement on Surgically Induced Astigmatism in Biaxial Microincision Cataract Surgery. Turk J Ophthalmol 2016. 46; 3: 99-103